As springtime begins, you may be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Temple/Belton ? Even if your air conditioning equipment is recently installed or was running just fine last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never anticipate to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or getting new tires.
The same affects your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving parts. Like a car, it can get leaks and its moving parts can malfunction.
Having your unit checked annually by a Bell Air Conditioning Inc professional can help spot minor issues before they turn into large malfunctions. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your air conditioner is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service intricate internal components.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these issues can create higher energy needs—and a higher energy bill!
- It could extend your unit’s life span. A clean AC is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, because you won’t have to install new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little problems before they turn into big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine pieces and complete a cycle of cooling performance verifications. These in-depth procedures often allow us to find issues before they turn into major problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free comfort throughout the summer. After your system is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your equipment is ready to deliver worry-free comfort. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty in place. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your system is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Involve?
A good AC service should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll check the subsequent spots and components:
- Total equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a segment of the jobs we’ll do:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Lubricate moving components
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Bell Air Conditioning Inc
This week is the best time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Bell Air Conditioning Inc pros a call at 254-307-9572 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to look at our special offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.