While your Lennox® heater cannot chat with you, it possesses a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has two LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heating system may display continuous or flashing lights.
Though there are various simple HVAC adjustments you can do yourself, many tasks are best left to HVAC technicians. When your heating system won’t kick on or provide heat, contact Bell Air Conditioning Inc at 254-307-9572 for skilled furnace repair in Temple/Belton .
Our technicians will quickly identify and take care of the breakdown, even if you don’t own a Lennox heater. We can service whichever kinds or configuration—and get the heat returned to your house quickly.
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also uses this setup to relay it’s heating properly.
Normal function includes:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working properly.
- Both lights flash fast—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you see a solitary light flashing slowly and the other blinking quickly, your heater may be experiencing a low flame signal. This can take place even when your furnace is heating like it should. It indicates the flame sensing rod may have buildup or in the wrong spot on the burner. Call us at 254-307-9572 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most common issues for Lennox HVAC systems.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are some of the light sequences you could observe when your heating system will not or keep running. Most of these issues have to be handled by a specialist, for instance from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
- Both LED lights are off. This indicates your HVAC system might not have power. Examine the breaker box to confirm the heater fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” area. If it promptly trips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and call us at 254-307-9572.
- A single light is unchanging and the other is flashing slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is likely open. The switch is a critical safety device that aids in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to handle this issue on your own.
- One light is blinking fast and the other is flashing slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been inverted. Your heater may have a wiring error that calls for professional help from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
- All lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor possibly isn’t running. This part distributes heated air from the heater into your house. We can assist in determining what’s wrong with this part.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering fast. This signifies your HVAC system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 254-307-9572 for help.
- One light is blinking on, on, off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there might be trouble with your heating system’s control board or wiring. Bell Air Conditioning Inc can find the issue and repair it.
- Both lights display every other slow blinks. This signifies your heater may have a flame error. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 254-307-9572 for help.
- An individual light blinks slowly while the other remains solid. This typically signifies your heater’s limit switch is experiencing an error. The switch prevents your heater from overheating. Get in touch with the experts at Bell Air Conditioning Inc for help.
Furnace Blower Runs But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you hear your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t getting any warmth.
- Both lights are showing alternate fast flickers. This means your furnace ignitor might not be in working order. This part lights fuel in your heater to create heat and should be fixed by a specialist from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
Turn to Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you need to get your HVAC equipment in working order quickly, turn to the professionals at Bell Air Conditioning Inc. Our techs will handle the issue right away and have your residence feeling comfortable again soon. Contact us at 254-307-9572 or contact us online to request an appointment now.