At Bell Air Conditioning Inc, we know that picking a company you can count on to perform AC repair in Temple/Belton is important. We get how important it is to find a trustworthy company that does great work. We can help. Determining the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, educated decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is usually a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any pro that works in your home should have liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their technicians to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their professionals to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that provides AC repair should have a number of references they’ll readily offer you. Check these references and learn all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make sure to get a written estimate so you can look at all the details involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t always the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you get rid of companies you aren’t interested in working with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you pick has experience working on your particular equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work backed by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to review these questions with us, give Bell Air Conditioning Inc a call at 254-307-9572. We’re happy to help!