Make your life less difficult—begin preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures arrive. You can save on your electricity bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are working your system when it needs service, you could see a extreme hike in costs and damaging wear and tear on your air conditioner. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your Bell Air Conditioning Inc expert each year. This is important to keep your unit working for the long haul. The technician can make sure that your unit is working correctly and keep an eye out for trouble areas to head off any potential problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more expensive repairs.
Just some of the benefits a professional air conditioning service will offer you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are actions you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is functioning at peak performance.
- Clear the spot around your unit. Make sure there aren’t shrubs growing too close to your air conditioner, which can hamper airflow. Get rid of piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your exterior unit was covered during the winter months, make sure to uncover it. You can harm your system if you run your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in big repairs or total replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your Bell Air Conditioning Inc service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during the annual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters monthly and replace them when necessary! Different homes have different air filter replacement needs. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them more frequently.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned often. It keeps your space healthy too! If you follow these simple steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the Bell Air Conditioning Inc team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.