As springtime rolls around, you might be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Temple/Belton? Particularly if your air conditioning unit is recently installed or was running well last summer.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as getting new oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioning. It’s a piece of equipment that consumes fuel and has moving components. Like a vehicle, it can end up with leaks and its moving pieces can wear out.
Having your unit examined yearly by a Bell Air Conditioning Inc tech can help spot minor issues before they turn into huge breakdowns. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
6 Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is located outside, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard refuse, which can greatly impact your unit’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, you should call a specialist to take care of delicate internal pieces.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that build up within your equipment can force it to work harder and decrease airflow. Both these problems can lead to increased energy needs—and a more expensive cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your unit’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and might even help it run longer. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to buy new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify small problems before they become big, costly issues. During professional AC maintenance, your technician will keenly examine parts and complete a series of AC performance verifications. These all-inclusive measures often allow us to identify issues before they become large troubles that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure trouble-free cooling throughout the summer. After your air conditioner is tuned up, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is set to provide worry-free comfort. Even on the warmest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this tune-up, your equipment is open to early breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should have a check and maintenance work from a licensed HVAC tech. Here’s some of the things we’ll complete:
We’ll examine the ensuing locations and components:
- Complete system condition
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower pieces and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety components
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll complete:
- Replace air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lubricate moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Tune-Up Today with Bell Air Conditioning Inc
Today is the greatest time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Bell Air Conditioning Inc pros a call at 254-307-9572 or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching tune-up.