During the cooler Temple/Belton months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and becomes your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t happen in your home, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it happens, a simple call to Bell Air Conditioning Inc will help bring warm and comfort back into your house in no time. We’ve got some indicators you should monitor for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before it results in an emergency repair. Call Bell Air Conditioning Inc right away if you notice any of these problems:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that creates a flame and don’t turn on your lights until your furnace can be inspected by your HVAC expert or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re repeatedly turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair may be in order. While this could be a sign of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is not the right size for your house.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you observe a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s louder than normal, it’s probably a good idea to arrange a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re running your furnace as you usually do but notice an increase in your energy bill, there are several different problems you could be experiencing. Your expert from Bell Air Conditioning Inc can determine what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running consistently, you could have a problem. It may be a something as minor as an air filter problem or something as major as a motor problem. We’ll help you sort it out.
Now that you know how to tell when you need a furnace repair, call us and we are happy to help. If your furnace is working fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call Bell Air Conditioning Inc at 254-307-9572 or arrange an appointment with us online.