Don’t start your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a Bell Air Conditioning Inc technician. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of rush, but annual air conditioner tune-ups can help your system operate, keeping you cozy and cool throughout the summer. These regular tune-ups do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also crucial for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Tune-ups keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to routinely be maintained, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining all the possible benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These warmer months in Temple/Belton are the nastiest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With annual system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about breakdowns or repairs in the middle of the season. Our professionals can look for signals and reveal trouble for your air conditioner and warn you long before any problems arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is running at its best, you could detect a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating accurately. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will change how your air cools. Experts will always look at these levels during an air conditioner tune-up and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the cleanliness of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our experts will search so that no dust or other particles have accumulated on the outdoor or interior coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will ensure that all working parts of the air conditioner are functioning cohesively together.
Our professionals at Bell Air Conditioning Inc in Temple/Belton provide quality and superb air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 254-307-9572.