While your Lennox® HVAC equipment cannot speak to you, it has a method to communicate a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can show a fault code. Subject to the fault, your heater may display steady or flashing lights.
While there are certain basic HVAC repairs you can do on your own, most tasks are best handled by experts. When your heating system will not start or provide heated air, call Bell Air Conditioning Inc at 254-307-9572 for expert furnace repair in Temple/Belton.
Our experts will swiftly determine and handle the failure, even if you don’t have a Lennox furnace. We can fix whichever types or models—and get the heat returned to your residence quickly.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your furnace depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also works this system to let you know it’s operating properly.
Regular function consists of:
- Concurrent slow flash—furnace working correctly.
- Both lights flash fast—heating system is starting to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light blinking slowly and the other going on and off rapidly, your furnace might have a low flame signal. This can occur even when your heater is heating correctly. It indicates the flame sensing rod might be dirty or in the bad spot on the burner. Call us at 254-307-9572 for assistance.
Here are several other of the most common faults for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Will Not Start
Here are some of the light sequences you could observe when your heater won’t turn on or keep heating. Most of these problems must be taken care of by a specialist, for instance from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
- The duo of LED lights aren’t lit. This indicates your furnace might not have electricity. Go to the breaker box to make sure the furnace fuse has not tripped. You should reset the fuse if it is in the “off” position. If it promptly turns off after you reset it, don’t try to reset it again and call us at 254-307-9572.
- An individual light is unchanging and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is may be malfunctioning. The part is an essential safety tool that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to handle this malfunction on your own.
- An individual light is blinking quickly and the other is flashing slowly. This often indicates power polarity has been reversed. Your heater might have a wiring fault that requires expert assistance from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
- All lights are blinking slowly. This means your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This part distributes hot air from the heating system into your home. We can aid in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this component.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is flickering rapidly. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Reach out to our experts at 254-307-9572 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This signifies there could be an issue with your heater’s motherboard or wiring. Bell Air Conditioning Inc can locate the problem and take care of it.
- The duo of lights display every other slow flashes. This signifies your heating system may have a flame problem. There might be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 254-307-9572 for support.
- An individual light flickers slowly while the other stays solid. This usually indicates your heater’s limit switch is not working. The switch prevents your heater from getting too hot. Get in touch with the professionals at Bell Air Conditioning Inc for assistance.
Heating System Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what might be broken when you observe your heating system’s blower fan working, but you aren’t getting any heat.
- Both lights display alternating quick blinks. This indicates your furnace ignitor might be broken. This part lights energy in your furnace to make heat and should be repaired by a technician from Bell Air Conditioning Inc.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you need to get your heating system in working order quickly, trust the experts at Bell Air Conditioning Inc. Our pros will repair the error without delay and have your rooms feeling relaxing again in no time. Reach out to us at 254-307-9572 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.